Dermal Fillers Training
Dermal filling is the art of rebuilding facial structure and replacing lost facial volume. Learn about different dermal fillers, consultation and assessment techniques, and how to visualize facial anatomy after fillers. This course is appropriate only for those who intend on injecting out of a proper office-based setting. Additionally, filler requires regular practice of both assessment and injection, so this is not for those who want a casual side business.Schedule Your Class
About this Course
Upon completion of this didactic heavy course, you will be prepared as a beginning injector focusing on building up bone structure of the cheek, jaw and chin as well as an introduction into lip fillers. Most importantly we will focus on safety so that you can continue to build upon a strong foundation of fundamentals and safe injecting techniques.
Attendees may bring a model or serve as a model themselves.
This education activity will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners® for approval of up to XX contact hours of accredited education.
You're Not Joining a Class; You're Joining a Community.
All graduates join our exclusive group of injector alumni who continue to give back to the Aesthetic Connect community with pearls of wisdom from the real world. From the latest in injection best practices to practice management advice, you're never alone and you're always in good company.
DERMAL FILLERS TRAINING
Dermal fillers are a popular aesthetic injectable used to revolumize facial structures and reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. Dermal fillers are made from either hyaluronic acid or calcium hydroxylapatite, and poly-L-lactic acid and can be thoughtfully injected to add volume to the cheeks, plump the lips, and smooth out wrinkles and folds.
So, why should you consider learning how to inject dermal fillers? Here are just a few reasons:
1. Demand for non-surgical cosmetic procedures is on the rise. According to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the demand for non-surgical cosmetic procedures, including dermal fillers, has increased by over 200% in the last decade. This trend shows no signs of slowing down, making it an excellent time to enter the field.
2. Injecting dermal fillers is both lucrative and clinically rewarding. Patients love the instant results! As demand for non-surgical cosmetic procedures increases, so does the demand for trained professionals who can administer them. By learning how to inject dermal fillers, you can open up a new stream of income and enjoy the satisfaction of helping clients achieve their desired aesthetic goals.
3. Training programs are widely available, BUT! The quality of these programs is HIGHLY variable. As there is no certifying body credentialing educational programs, your training is merely backed by the reputation of the person training you, so choose wisely! Obtaining a strong foundational knowledge of injecting principles, product choice, assessment, and anatomy will set you up for future success. Adequate oversight of your first hands-on experiences is key to being able to feel confident and comfortable administering treatments.
4. YES YOU CAN do this yourself and our program is designed to launch you on the path to success. Whether you would like to start your own side business or launch your own full service medical spa, our dermal filler program provides the depth and breadth of knowledge to get you up and running, safely and profitably.
Frequently Asked Questions
The key to starting your own successful practice is to do things YOUR way. Our academy provides hands-on experience and is structured with smaller class sizes to help you better understand how to form a business, realistic earnings, prevent malpractice, manage your own books, and more.
Why Train Dermal Fillers with Aesthetic Connect?
Not only do you get expert, hands-on injection training that is AANA-approved, you also get business training plus our access to our private Facebook Group and more:
- Learn the ins and outs of facial treatments through an in-depth understanding of applied anatomical principles.
- Understand how to treat the underlying problem, not just the symptom.
- Know critical anatomy and the safest, most effective techniques dramatically reduces complications and improve outcomes
- Fully updated in 2023 with the latest injecting products and approaches
- Foundational assessment skills to select the best treatments based on your patients anatomy.
- Select products that are best for your patient and your business
What is the class size?
Class sizes are capped so that so that all students get one on one attention at all times.
How do I join?
Ready to Start Your Journey?
Are you a licensed medical professional interested in growing your own aesthetic practice? We are here to help you go after your business dreams. Schedule a free, no-obligation consultation today and we will talk through all your questions and help you navigate your new path. We can't wait to Connect.
Suzanne Jagger, DNP, CRNA
A registered nurse for over 20 years, most of that practicing as a certified registered nurse anesthetist, I decided to start my own medical spa, Aura Aesthetics, in 2018 to be able to offer clients an individualized aesthetic service where my client’s needs come first. I have trained medical professionals from Alaska to Florida and use only the finest, FDA approved injectables with safety and efficacy being top priorities. I strive to really get to know my patients, and work with them towards finding the right treatment for every concern they might have which includes referring clients to the appropriate specialist who will best serve them.
Suzanne is a very knowledgeable and engaging instructor. Her ability to cover both the injection training, as well as teaching you how to start your own side business was amazing. Her continued support, even after class, has been vital to me!
The small class size allows for great hands-on experience. It is evident from beginning to end that a lot of time and effort has been put into making sure you leave a more confident injector. I would highly recommend this course...It is well worth your money and time.
Suzanne’s class was great. She is a skilled injector and talented business woman. It was obvious she knows what she is doing and how to pass those skills along...I will be returning in a few weeks to take her filler class, and can’t wait!
GET MORE INFORMATION
Space in our classes is limited so we advise you to reserve now to avoid disappointment. But we also understand that this a big step in your professional career and you may have questions. So if you are unsure about something, get in touch with us. We are happy to answer your questions and ensure you are ready to embark on your new life as an aesthetic injector.